Moved to San Francisco, got a job in a retail store, worked there for 3 months in customer service, mom and dad told me I didn't graduate college to just be a cashier (which I fully got the point), met tons of nice people that we became fast friends, got hit on and 1 guy just stood out. And bums me out that just when we were already on the verge of being a couple (did everything what a couple should do) I had to go back to Manila. So, that's done. He's cool. I'm his cougar (lol) coz I'm older by 4 years. UGH. I like him a lot and he likes me. At least that's what he's acting. No love.. yet. Ugh I dunno. I told him that we will pick up where we left out when I come back, and he said the plan is perfect but why do I feel it's not going to happen anytime soon? I hate America's economy. It won't let me give a decent/grown up job that's in line with what I've finished in college. So no choice but to go back to my roots and now that I'm here, it's like I've never left. Only difference is that I am an adult and feeling the ways of one since I already got a decent/grown up job in the metro and feeling the desertedness of an 24 year old. Biological clock is ticking and still no serious boyfriends. FML. I need a NEW adventure. I'm not particular about the destination, I'm more concerned about the journey I'm going to take.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
FML.
Wow. It seriously has been eons since I wrote in here. I'm bummed and disappointed at myself for not updating. I feel disconnected with this blog of mine. A lot has happened! I don't know where to start but okay, here's the gist.
Moved to San Francisco, got a job in a retail store, worked there for 3 months in customer service, mom and dad told me I didn't graduate college to just be a cashier (which I fully got the point), met tons of nice people that we became fast friends, got hit on and 1 guy just stood out. And bums me out that just when we were already on the verge of being a couple (did everything what a couple should do) I had to go back to Manila. So, that's done. He's cool. I'm his cougar (lol) coz I'm older by 4 years. UGH. I like him a lot and he likes me. At least that's what he's acting. No love.. yet. Ugh I dunno. I told him that we will pick up where we left out when I come back, and he said the plan is perfect but why do I feel it's not going to happen anytime soon? I hate America's economy. It won't let me give a decent/grown up job that's in line with what I've finished in college. So no choice but to go back to my roots and now that I'm here, it's like I've never left. Only difference is that I am an adult and feeling the ways of one since I already got a decent/grown up job in the metro and feeling the desertedness of an 24 year old. Biological clock is ticking and still no serious boyfriends. FML. I need a NEW adventure. I'm not particular about the destination, I'm more concerned about the journey I'm going to take.
Moved to San Francisco, got a job in a retail store, worked there for 3 months in customer service, mom and dad told me I didn't graduate college to just be a cashier (which I fully got the point), met tons of nice people that we became fast friends, got hit on and 1 guy just stood out. And bums me out that just when we were already on the verge of being a couple (did everything what a couple should do) I had to go back to Manila. So, that's done. He's cool. I'm his cougar (lol) coz I'm older by 4 years. UGH. I like him a lot and he likes me. At least that's what he's acting. No love.. yet. Ugh I dunno. I told him that we will pick up where we left out when I come back, and he said the plan is perfect but why do I feel it's not going to happen anytime soon? I hate America's economy. It won't let me give a decent/grown up job that's in line with what I've finished in college. So no choice but to go back to my roots and now that I'm here, it's like I've never left. Only difference is that I am an adult and feeling the ways of one since I already got a decent/grown up job in the metro and feeling the desertedness of an 24 year old. Biological clock is ticking and still no serious boyfriends. FML. I need a NEW adventure. I'm not particular about the destination, I'm more concerned about the journey I'm going to take.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment