I did a simulation assessment for Bank of America the other day. It was alright, I totally got the feeling of what the job is going to be like and I have no problems with that for starters. My aunt--one of the managers at BOA--called me and told me that I passed it. Thank you Lord! :) It's time for a phone interview this time. I have one this coming Tuesday! Aaaaaaaaaaah!!! Lord, please don't leave me. I know He wont. :)
So, I've been talking to this guy on myspace. He works for BOA and with my aunt. We actually became myspace buddies at first, back when I was still in Manila. He asked my aunt about me and the rest is history. We only met in person the day I went to BOA in Concord. And he is foiiiiiine! Lots of potential. So I send him a message first, saying it was nice to finally meet him and it was funny because I've been contemplating about it. Probably spent half an hour for a 3 lines message. lol I got a reply the day or 2 days after saying he was also to send me the same message but he just forgot. haha! so funny, and then the conversation just flows.. up until now.. UNTIL!!! he messaged me saying my aunt got mad at me for messaging him! Well, my aunt called me and asked me about it but she didn't get mad! OMG! That is the most inappropriate thing and I'm absolutely caught in the middle of it. So I called Val, told her and asked her what I'll do and we came up with lots of ideas but I seriously don't want to cut the communication because there is NO BIG DEAL about it! SERIOUSLY! So I kinda made fun of it and I hoped handled the reply back well. He has a reply now in my myspace but I'm procrastinating. I don't want to read it. LOL
Today, I think I'll go to Vallejo and still hunt for a job. Not going to stop coz nothing in this like if permanent.
Called my brother today in Manila and talked to him for about an hour or so. Thank the Lord for MagicJacks. :) My mom poured out our frustrations to him and we cried again. Because really?! What are we doing here!? When our lives in Manila are like Kings and Queens?! Seriously!! I want to go home NOW and give it all up!! I miss my baby shih tzu Neo. :( I want him in my arms. I think I'll just buy him an SF Giants dog shirt. Yay! Aww. :(
Still depressed but hiding it.
No comments:
Post a Comment