Blue and Yellow always look good together, so I tried what I always had in my closet but didn't really appreciate it until now. Paired with Madden nakle boots peep toe heels
Forever 21 top, Converse vest, Vintage belt, Zara mini, Madden heels
But then I figured this is too casual for work. So I went with the basic (and classic) plain white T-shirt. :)
Shirt and skirt from Forever 21. Vintage accessories. Paired with another kind of peep toe ankle boot stilettos from BCBG.
Satisfied with the basics :)
PS: Get more fringe stuff.
glad to discover another nice fashion blog from the PI! i like your accessory choices a lot and i'm really digging the nautical feel of the outfit. ooh, and that vintage looking belt is hot:)
ReplyDeletedrop by my blog sometime:)
xxoo
eden
http://chicinthetropics.blogspot.com
Hey Eden! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you very much! I'm so grateful you liked them :) Btw, I'm following your blog already :)
<333
Hi Sarah! Love your vintage belt, it's so dramatic and your knotty belt too, kinda reminds me of my necklace.. You and Audrey are shoe twins!!=) your embellished flats are so pretty.. thanks for following, might resume my regular blogging this week..=)
ReplyDeleteHey Mads! :) Thank you very much! I appreciate it :) Looking forward to you starting to blog again! yay! <3
ReplyDelete