Last Sunday, my mom and I went to church. I learned a lot of things and I wrote them down so I won't forget. The message was definitely a hit.
1. Your disappointments are God's appointments to something BIG and BEST!
2. God wants to do a job with you!
3. When God closes a door, He definitely knows how to open another one.
4. God can turn your liability into an asset to help somebody.
5. God is worthy to be praised!
6. What we're going through is a chance to see that God is BIG and GRAND!
7. How will you know if God can solve a problem if you never had one?
8. What can't God do?
Whatever I've been through, I will rejoice in the Lord.
Whatever I'm going through, I will rejoice in the Lord.
Whatever I'm going to go through, I will rejoice in the Lord.
Joy in the Lord is OUR strength!!!
So really, I have nothing to worry about. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment