Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Would rather vanish.

Well there's nothing to blog about except that I'm still living in my suitcases and boxes. Crashing and hopping from one of my aunt's to another. Still unemployed. Still single. How miserable and horrifying my life is turning out to be. I can't do anything. All I have to do is wait. Crying won't solve it. And it seems like all the bad luck in the world has come and rested on me. I am so frustrated and most of the time, I tend to give up and call my dad and tell him that I have every attention to give it all up!! Of course, he assures me that everything will be alright in due time. I'm kinda having a hard time to believe that honestly. I think, THIS isn't for me. As much as many others want it, I think I'm this close into trading and leave this all behind.

On April 24, I gonna graduate. Another thing I'm depressed about. Since I am here and I took college in the Philippines, I won't be able to attend my very own graduation. The very one thing that would mark that your formal schooling is done and the very one thing that would only happen to you ONCE.

Why must these all things happen to me? I have had enough. :( I'm looking at myself, and sinking in the thought that I will never be good enough for anybody, that I'm a late bloomer, and that I'm worthless and useless. I hate this feeling. I guess the only thing that can make me smile right now is this quote I got from a text message:

"God can live anywhere in the universe and he chose your heart. Face it friend! He's crazy about you!" --Max Lucado

No comments:

Post a Comment