Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Xoxo

I am so happy that a lot of my friends responded to the note I published on facebook. The note is all about the last entry here (the one below this entry). And even if only a few commented, I'm so sure that most of them saw/read it and still praying that all of them would take time to read and really dig deep into their hearts that all its wanting is Jesus ♥

Anyways, I got a call from my aunt today who works from Bank of America. I appreciate her really working her butt off just to get me in and work for BOA. But, it's not up to me.. I'm seriously leaving this all to God. Wherever God wants me to work and whatever God thinks what's best for me.. that's all I care about and I'm going to that.

I miss my darling Neo :( I want him in my arms again. I want to play with him. That little shih tzu of mine is really really spoiled. He's the baby of our family. I love him to death. :):) I'm planning on shipping him here in the US. Or, better yet, I'll just go home! lol

Lord, take over! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment