I met 2 cute guys there! Okay, the first one, he saw my picture last year at my aunt's party and I guessed he asked my aunt for my MySpace account and we've been friends since. But it was only YESTERDAY that we actually met in person! And OMG! HE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE THE PERSON IN HIS MYSPACE PICS!! He is effing tall and CUTE!!! I want him! SERIOUSLY! lol
The other guy is cute too because he was like "oh are you trying to get in here?" *wink-wink* haha! He is pretty cute and handsome for an Asian guy. I want him too.
Sad to say though, I didn't get any digits. No wait, let me rephrase that, THEY didn't ask for my digits. =/
Today, I met up with Rani, Renee and Michelle. Rani and Renee are sisters and I know them since grade school. They are here for a visit from Manila. :) Michelle is there cousin who has 2 kids and lives in Vallejo.
I AM GETTING FAT!!! It's time to LOSE WEIGHT!!! NO MORE RICE STARTING TOMORROW!!!!! Please!! Lord God, HELP me!!!!!Please Lord! NO MORE! Or else, if I eat rice, that means, I'm STILL in LOVE MY EX, Dudly. God knows that's not true!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment