Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fall at the Mall and Parties

Since it's not really one of my favorite seasons of the year, I opted to go shopping for some retail therapy. I've been craving to do so and finally I got to do it.. for real! Bought so many clothes to update my closet and whatnot (but I'm not going to share it yet... you'll just see it, in due time) :)

Anyways, here's what I wore today at the mall. I love the dancer feel of this outfit. It's comfy yet sexy and stylish. :)
Heritage 1981 grey one shoulder top, F21 accessories, black spags, trusty black leggins and black kicks. :)









Tonight was a busy night for me because I had 3 parties to go to! (Social butterfly you say?) It was so much fun! I miss this kind of fun. It seriously felt like the video of the song "I gotta feeling" by the Black Eyed Peas. I wore a grey jumpsuit with same accessories and glittery sandals. Laidback, remembering the 70s, wish I have it in 3 different colors, and very classy. Not to mention, it emphasized the behind.. which guys love I must say.








Consistent with the black and grey today. :)


Live Laugh Love

No comments:

Post a Comment