Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Work and Play (and I guess a Haircut)

Combining work with play is no joke. After work, I had to go to my friend's fashion show event. I was faced with a dilemma of how to look professional at the same time the look of a girl who knows how to let loose on the dancefloor, or in other words... PAAAAAAARTTTEYYYYY! This is what I came up with.

F21 laced top, dept. store skirt, vintage accessories, Steve Madden shoes, H&M black blazer(not in pic)

I had to cut the left side of this pic because of the toilet seat that got included. Sorry.


But here's what my outfit looked like today in full.
For a moment, I felt like little Jenny Humphrey from Gossip Girl.

The outfit without accessories...



And I seriously need a haircut or a trim.






Live Laugh Love

No comments:

Post a Comment