skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Go & Couture Yourself
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Violet
dress from Bangkok, shoes from Debenhams, accessories from F21, watch from Dad
Faith, Hope, and Love
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She came to save the universe
Sarah
San Francisco, CA, United States
This future trophy wife's life is a test and she plans on ACE'in it
View my complete profile
A fan of Jackie O. & Jacky Chan
Sarah's Facebook
Sarah's Multiply
Sarah's Myspace
Sarah's Twitter
The Realm of the Drama
▼
2009
(51)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
▼
October
(17)
Violet
Pretty Little Jumpies
Oh Mama, You're So Fine!
BURN THIS DISCO OUT
The Perfect Night Out Look
Black Smashbox Day!
CORPORATE HO
CHANELing the 80s
My mates
Work and Play (and I guess a Haircut)
I'm free to care, I just never do.
I better werk it!
Unexpected
Fall at the Mall and Parties
Lazy Office Wardrobe
Leather
3 things I got from work
►
September
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(9)
My Boombox
MySpace Music
Playlist
at
MixPod.com
The Bandwagon
Camera Film Roll
Fashion Toast
Jak
Le Blog De Betty
Le Blog de Sushi
LookBook
Looklet
Mode Pass
Polyvore
Sea of Shoes
The Fashionisto
The Sartorialist
The Supermelon
Who What Wear
This is how we roll
ShoutJax Shoutbox
JavaScript must be enabled to use the ShoutJax Shoutbox.
Powered by ShoutJax
No comments:
Post a Comment