I spent the entire afternoon applying for jobs online. Part time in retails sales but my main priority is what I studied in for in college--teaching in the early grades. I also applied for some and uploaded my resume. I'm desperate for work. My last choice is to go back to school again and this time, I will have to major in a career that I AM MOST interested in, which is fashion. Cliche? Probably so, but I already checked FIDM and I really want to enroll. But my mom suggests that I have to work first and experience it and then I can do that while working. I'll give it a shot.
Please Lord God, help me find a job and get me to work =/
Tomorrow.. will be in Dublin, CA. Baby shower of cousin.
I'm excited about Earth hour tomorrow. Will post more tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment