After that, we took a long walk on this subdivision or village and took lots of pictures of the sites. We took advantage of the nice day of Spring; it was also a good exercise because of what we ate. I really hope we burnt calories. The last thing I need is for me to look like a couch potato.. more than I already was. Laughs and conversations between 2 women echoed our trail.
Those are just a couple of pictures of our walk. Along the way, we saw a very cute bunny!! "An easter bunny before easter!" said Jeanette. I wanted to take it home but of course I can't!
See how big it is? It was fat, fluffy, and very cute! It was busy eating so we didn't play with it.
After that, we were ready for Starbucks, our tradition! :) Then we went to Target because I needed to buy my CBEST reviewer book.
Jeannette bought 2 hats. (good grief woman! how many hats do you need?)
But they didn't have the CBEST reviewer, instead!!! I saw this...!
Because he sparkles! Ayayay!! :P And...
Because he's Chuck Bass! :P
Back to reality, we went to Barnes and Noble where we spent quite a long time. They have the CBEST reviewer book so that's solved. Other than that, we scan through the whole store and spent looking at books, magazines and whatnot. Very cool. After that, we went to Hilltop mall. Man, our feet got sore! But it was all worth it! Just 2 women having the time of their lives with what they enjoy doing. Yeah, it's simple but life is short and you have to live the way you know it. This is how I know it.. simple living.
No comments:
Post a Comment