First things first. My name is Sarah. I am 100% Filipina living in California, USA. I have 3 older brothers and all of them are married. They are in the Philippines. My parents, well, they are both senior citizens--nothing wrong with that; it's just that sometimes, it's hard to deal with them (don't even get me started). I have a Shih Tzu named Neo and I miss and love him very very much.
I have a lot of friends, but few are close to me and true. My 2 best friends are Aizza and Espie and we tolerate each other in everything.
I've been into 3 relationships with guys and all of them are not recognized by my parents. 2 of them were real. Right now, I'm not in a hurry or looking for anything. I believe they just come in your most unexpected time and believe me, it will come and get you. I watched Beyonce on Oprah and she said: "You gotta have a life before you become a wife." What a smart and successful woman she is! Here's how I look at it (that will and should work for me): CCC.. stands for Career(first) Christian-Cutie(next).
I am not getting any younger; and sometimes I even catch myself daydreaming of my mid-life crisis. Most definitely, I've grown out of that HS-College little bubble and it's time to enter the serious business world.. I'm just in denial most of the time.
I do hope I can write on this blog everyday. So far so good. I'm starting to blog about something real.
No comments:
Post a Comment