Thursday, March 26, 2009

Feels like the first!

Finally got my car back!! It has been 3 weeks!! Man oh man, can't believe how I survived! Thank you Lord God for this. :) When I got it, I felt like it was my first time stepping to Disneyland. I was that happy to be mobile again. Everything is falling into place. Now, my main focus is my career/job. I have an idea on how one should move into this kind of situation. I just can't believe is it all happening, all of a sudden. Three weeks ago, I was still playing with my cute shih tzu Neo, pretending to be a 6 year old; and now suddenly I'm 23 turning 34? Life does zooms by and we better hold on to it or we might just get left out.

I pray that my aunt Aurora will turn out well after her surgery. She got into an accident, her left shoulder was slammed in between her work's building's elevator. And I think she should press charges, seriously. This is no joke. I see how my aunt suffers with the cast and now she needs surgery for it. UGH!! Dumbass elevators! Stupid people who didn't even help!! My aunt helps us with everything, I know favoritism isn't really favored but she is my favorite.

JOB JOB JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on!!!

By the way, American Idol did MoTown yesterday and Adam Lambert really caught my attention. Just because I've never seen him that way before and he hit all the right notes last night. (wow, I sound like a judge) But I think I have every right to say it because I'm one of the people whom they are trying to impress and I play the piano since I was 3, so I know my music when I hear one. :) I just couldn't take my eyes off of him. To the point where I was wishing and telling my friend that someday, I want to meet Adam and be his Eve. haha! Whatever. A girl can dream.

See for yourself!
So Adam Lambert almost always looks like this: (with the nails painted and everything.. your typical goth)



But then, he surprised everyone with this!

How can you not like him just for a bit?! But the 1 million dollar question is... is he gay or straight?

No comments:

Post a Comment