Sunday, March 22, 2009

Reality isn't fun at all

Today was mellow. Just went to the grocery and Target to buy some needs and wants. I really should start budgeting. As shallow as it may sound, but I'm proud to say I haven't been in a mall for 2 months now. For shoppaholics like me, that's a sacrifice. This is reality. Reality isn't fun at all.

I know it's reality when I can't buy the things I want, but my focus is the things I need. IT IS HARD. Being brought up with almost always have a silver spoon on my mouth, I'm experiencing "hardships" at this time. But I am so willing to learn and I want to learn. I'm not complaining or ranting; it's exciting yet scary for me. But I know it will be alright and fine at the end.

But one thing is for sure, I want to be successful!!! Successful in a way that the things and happenings in life are more than enough or more than satisfying. Ugh! Need to work hard!

As for now, I think I'm at the very bottom of the human pyramid. Gotta work my way up.

No comments:

Post a Comment